KCWA works closely with:
- Department for Child Protection and Family Support: CPFS
- Foster Care Association: FCAWA
- The Family Inclusion Network of Western Australia: FinWA
- Indigenous Community Volunteers: www.icv.com.au
- Leadership Western Australia: www.leadershipwa.org.au
- CREATE Foundation: www.create.org.au
Other Great Agencies of Interest:
KCWA have found the following links which contain useful information for carers and parents:
The following websites are also of value in relation to Aboriginal healing :
Healing Foundation (Australia): Supports Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to build stronger communities, heal the trauma, and preserve and celebrate our culture and our people.
HealthInfoNet (Australia): Aims to inform practice and policy in Indigenous health by making research and other knowledge readily accessible.
Lowitja Institute: Australia’s National Institute for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Research.
We Al-Li (Australia): We Al-li is a trauma informed, trauma specific educational and practice based approach that promotes health, well-being, and sustainable pathways of positive change for individuals, families and communities at both a personal and professional level.